Log Management Cloud
Logging is one of the responsibilities of the System Administrator (AdS). Why should you invest in a Log Management cloud solution? Ask yourself:
- How much time do I waste creating reports for internal controls and inspections?
- What is the cost of non-compliance with GDPR and Privacy regulations?
When there is a need to trace logs with a simple yet advanced system, LOGBOX is the right solution!
LOGBOX is a cloud-based log management software that allows for the processing of periodic reports and the activation of real-time alarms based on the contents of log files, effectively responding to the compliance needs of any public or private company.
It acquires, centralizes, and archives logs
while ensuring their completeness, non-alteration, and integrity for compliance purposes
It constantly monitors the security
of all data processing processes, responding to the needs of System Administrators (AdS) in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
Produces basic and detailed reports
creating the necessary documentation for any periodic verification and control
It allows for the setting of real-time alarms
based on log content to identify system anomalies and data access issues
It saves time and resources for personnel
thanks to the availability of a wide library of easy-to-create and interpret reports
It reduces hardware infrastructure costs
because it is an as-a-service subscription solution that is simple and scalable according to your needs.
What it allows you to do
LOGBOX is an Italian cloud-based log management software that has three main functionalities:
- Real-time log acquisition with agent or agentless
- Centralized configuration and monitoring
- Raw log format and data security (transport, storage, etc.)
- Automatic log deletion based on configurable retention and differentiation by log source
- System alarms for malfunctions
- Internal logs of operations and functioning status
- Independent report management
- Periodic and scheduled reports
- Wide library of standard report templates
- Custom report templates (on demand)
- Configurable alarms based on log content
- “Manual” and catalog alarms
- Included standard alarm catalog
- Custom alarm catalog (on demand)
- Activation/deactivation, status verification, and outcome of individual alarms from the web interface
STATUS OF SERVICES
- Moduli attivi
- Scadenze canoni
- Utilizzo allarmi (attivi/disponibili)
- Utilizzo report (prodotti/disponibili)
- Occupazione storage (attuale/storico)
- Volumi log archiviati (mensili/storico)
HTS also provides consulting and training services in addition to LOGBOX
HTS also provides consulting and training services in addition to LOGBOX. Through its team of certified professionals, HTS supports digital transformation projects from analyzing the existing situation to deploying the necessary tools for security and Log Management.
Why choose LOGBOX?
“As a small municipality, we were looking for a solution for log management that would allow us to comply with the provisions of the new European privacy regulation (GDPR) and also with the requirements set out in the minimum security measures issued by AgID for the public administration.
We chose HTS’s LOGBOX because, in addition to meeting Italian and European regulatory compliance in the area of logs (GDPR and AgID), it is a cloud service, therefore without any impact on our IT infrastructure, and because it comes with a very professional consultancy and assistance service that allowed us to comply without having to seek further external support and to be confident in the future. In addition, the cost of the LOGBOX service is aligned with the size of a small municipality like ours.”
COMUNE DI QUARRATA (PT)
“After a long software selection process, we adopted LOGBOX, HTS’s cloud-based Log Management solution, because it combines compliance aspects with system monitoring and control.
In addition to collecting and storing logs for regulatory purposes, we find the included report models very useful, such as access analysis, system administration operations, etc.
Furthermore, the ability to set alarms based on log content is effective in promptly identifying unwanted access, potential abuse, or abnormal system use (data breach).”
FRATELLI GUZZINI SPA
➔ Contact us for more information