HTS Hi-Tech Services Srl, with registered office at Via della Cisterna 10 in Udine, as Data Controller of personal data, informs you, pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation no. 679/2016 or GDPR, that your data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes indicated below.
This Information is dedicated to data subjects who, through explicit consent, consent and/or request to subscribe to the newsletter to receive more information about the promotional and commercial initiatives of HTS Hi-Tech Services.
The Data Controller is HTS Hi-Tech Services Srl (hereinafter “HTS”) with registered office at Via della Cisterna 10, 33100 Udine, tel. 0432.1540100, email email@example.com.
PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
HTS wishes to keep you updated on the products and services offered, as well as personalized promotions and commercial initiatives. In order to communicate with you, HTS collects and processes the following personal data:
- phone number
- email address
- reason for contact/interest
- curriculum vitae (only in case of spontaneous applications)
The aforementioned personal data is collected through the following forms or data collection modules:
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Contact us
- Work with us
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The user’s personal data provided through the completion of forms are processed for the following purposes:
1) direct marketing, which includes marketing activities such as processing statistics and market research, sending newsletters or other informative and promotional material based on interests in HTS products and services, sending surveys to improve service levels (“customer satisfaction”).
Such communications may be made via automatic messages, email, SMS/MMS, through postal mail and/or the use of operator-assisted telephone; it is specified that the Data Controller collects specific consent for the marketing purposes described here, in accordance with the General Provision of the Italian Data Protection Authority “Guidelines on promotional activities and spam countermeasures”, dated July 4, 2013.
2) analysis and reporting, which includes carrying out analysis and reporting activities related to promotional communication systems, such as detecting the number of emails opened, clicks made on links within the communication, the type of device used to read the communication, and the corresponding operating system.
The provision of your personal data for the purposes referred to in points 1 and 2 is optional and requires your consent. Failure to provide such data will result in HTS being unable to send you marketing/commercial communications.
PERIOD OF STORAGE
Personal data is kept for the sole period necessary for the purpose for which it is processed or in the terms provided for by applicable national and EU laws, regulations, and directives. In any case, in accordance with applicable regulations, your data will not be kept for a period exceeding 24 months from the time of its provision. At the end of this period, your data will be permanently deleted or made anonymous.
RECIPIENTS OF THE PROCESSING AND DATA TRANSFER
Your personal data may be shared with:
1) subjects acting as data controllers and/or data processors;
2) persons authorized by HTS to process personal data who have undertaken to maintain confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality.
No data transfer outside the EU is foreseen.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT AND DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
We remind you that under Article 7 (3) of the GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. In any case, revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before revocation.
You also have the right to request access to your personal data, their correction or deletion, or to object to their processing. You have the right to request limitation of processing in the cases provided for by Article 18 of the GDPR, as well as to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in the cases provided for by Article 20 of the GDPR.
Requests may be addressed to the Data Controller at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We also remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali), pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR, if you believe that the processing of your data is in breach of the applicable regulations.
MARKETING INFORMATION UPDATE
The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to this Marketing Information at any time. Therefore, please regularly consult this page referring to the last update date indicated below.
Last update: 29/01/2021